By Staff Writer
It is now the time of searching and finding your dream job online. Over time, lots of Job Websites have appeared online to make the life of graduates easier while looking for a job in Uganda.
We’ve compiled the top job websites in Uganda and reviewed them.
Despite their flawed website design, this is probably the best Ugandan job site. It’s simple and is always updated with the latest jobs, from those at entry level to those requiring a magnum of experience. The other interesting thing is that when you subscribe to their mailing list, they will send you the newest and top jobs every morning to your email address. Visit them at www.theugandanjobline.com
2. Brighter Monday Uganda It started off with a lot of fire, it has even organized seminars and exhibitions to connect job seekers to employers. However, of late, the site seems to have lost some of its energy. You can upload your CVs on the website and store them here to make it easy to apply. However, they still have the largest network of jobs in and around East Africa. They have a great office and even offer an option to subscribe to job alerts via whatsapp. Visit their website on www.brightermonday.co.ug
3. New Vision Job Site Every Monday, the New Vision Newspaper publishes the most packed list of jobs in Uganda. For those who can’t access the newspaper, it runs an Online Job Site that features all these jobs. To visit the website, go to www.jobs.co.ug
4. Ever Jobs It’s one of the newest Job sites. However it is yet to really pick up despite having a well-designed website. It doesn’t have many of the latest jobs, a factor that sees Uganda Jobsline leading this list. Nonetheless, you will find genuine jobs there at www.everjobs.ug
5. Linkedin When people are ranking job sites, they rarely have Linkedin as one of those sites. But it’s one of the surest way to land your dream job as a fresh graduate. Linkedin gives companies the ability to post jobs. You can then subscribe and search for these jobs and apply online. Also, Linkedin puts you directly in touch with the employers, you can connect with any human resource manager of any company. Visit www.linkedin.com
6. Job Connect Uganda It is probably Uganda’s largest recruitment company. It has tenders to supply employees to many Ugandan organizations so definitely you stand a chance getting a job through them. It also offers a number of options from part time, contractual to part time. Visit www.jobconnect.co.ug
7. NFT Consult You’ve probably seen them being used by many organizations in Uganda. They have some of the leading organizations in Uganda as their clients. Using them could see you go places. Visit www.nftconsult.com
8. Facebook Certainly this is a site for your next job. Despite all the criticisms it has gotten, every status update here serves as a line in your CV. So use it appropriately.