Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here

Campus Eye Forums

Poor Meals at Makerere University  

RSS

Tracie Mugisha
    22/10/2016 12:31 pm  

So whats this issue of strikes about poor meals at campus? I call this a result of being idle. Bare me witness, things to do with meals at campus are always tough. People in halls are even lucky, u have something to eat, your friends in hostel are yawning, fainting and some bedridden due to hunger. I advise Students bare with the situation at hand, read your books. u didn't come to campus to eat!!! If u cant bare with the fake meals, easy drop out. U didn't come with a maid to cook for u n don't think the money u pay for meals is enough to earn u a meal from Protea Hotel. Campus is hard, u will include that in your graduation speech.
    Scarcity and the quality of food at campus is the reason we have campus figures, so I don't want to hear any food strikes anymore.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

CampusEye.ug is Uganda's number one campus based media website. We exist to talk about the Pop-culture in Ugandan campuses as regards the Fraternity and Sorority cultures. Whatever story is too good to hide, we have it. Whatever story is too shocking, we publish it

Copyright © 2016 Campus Eye