Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Eskom Uganda Limited is a subsidiary company of Eskom Enterprises based in South Africa. Our business is operating and maintaining Nalubaale and Kiira hydroelectric Power Stations. Their mission is to be the “Centre of Excellence in Power Concession Management.”
Job Summary: The Graduates Management Training will be offered training opportunities exist at our power plants in Jinja in these fields; Information Technology, Electrical, Procurement, Mechanical and Enterprise Risk Management. The Trainees will receive training and exposure as well as participate in plant maintenance and projects implementation at Nalubaale and Kiira Power stations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold fresh degree graduate degrees in these fields;
- o For Electrical Trainees – Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Power System
- o For Procurement Trainees – Bachelors in Procurement and Logistics Management
- o For Enterprise Risk Management Trainees – Bachelors of Science in Environmental Engineering and Management, Bachelors of Arts in Actuarial Science
- o For Information Technology Trainees – Bachelors of Science in Information Management and Technology, Bachelors of Science in Information Systems, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- o For Mechanical Trainees – Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Personal Competencies: Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills, Quality Orientation, Managing Work (includes Time Management), Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Key Benefits of the training:
- Skills and experience in preventive maintenance
- Skills and experience in Corrective Maintenance
- Skills and experience in System engineering
- Skills and experience in project execution.
- Skills and experience in Integrated Risk Management
- Skills and experience in Leadership Training.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their application letters, copies of academic certificates and updated CVs including three professional referees to;
The Human Resources Manager,
Eskom Uganda Limited (EUL),
Nalubaale Power Station,
P.O. Box 942, Jinja, Uganda
E-mail to: email@example.com (Please indicate the position/ discipline you have applied for in the subject line of the email)
Deadline: 30th November 2016
Editor’s Hint: The Starting Salary for Graduate Trainees at Eskom Uganda is usually One Million UGX plus a number of other benefits.