Applications are invited from suitably qualified scholars to pursue studies at post graduate level in the United Kingdom Universities for 2016/2017 Academic Year.
FIELDS OF STUDY
1. Medicine – 2
2. Economics 2
3. Climate and Environment 2
1. Civil Engineering 4
2. Natural & Physical Science 4
3. Public Policy and Governance 3
4. Food and Nutrition 4
5. Public Health – 5
6. Mass Media – 3
7. Science Education (Chemistry and Biology) – 2
1. PhD candidates must have had an admission from a University in UK; and must have a Supervisor in the relevant field.
2. Candidates should hold a first degree of 1st Class or Upper Second Class Honours level in the relevant field.
3. Applicants must have at least three years or more working experience in the relevant field.
4. Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age for Masters and not more than 45 years of age for PhD.
Procedure of Application
Handwritten application letter with a recent passport photograph, indicating age, sex, course, home district, telephone contact, email address together with photocopies of academic certificates and transcripts should be addressed to:
Central Scholarships Committee
Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Sports
Higher Education Department
And hand delivered to:
Communication and Information Management Unit
2nd Floor, Embassy House
To reach not later than Friday 5th October 2015. The shortlist will be displayed on the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Sports Notice Boards at Embassy House and Legacy Towers on Friday, 16th October 2015.