Applications are invited from suitably qualified scholars to pursue studies at Masters and Undergraduate levels in Indian Universities for 2016/2017 Academic Year.
1. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry 06
2. Engineering (Civil and Structural) 03
3. Leisure and Hospitality 03
1. Food Science and Technology 04
2. Drama and Film 03
3. Petroleum Sciences 03
4. Art and Design 04
5. Computer Forensics 04
1. Undergraduate applicants must have a minimum of 2 principal passes at ‘C’ level in relevant subjects and must have obtained their results not more than two years ago.
2. Masters candidates should hold at least an Upper Second Class Honours in the relevant field.
3. Masters applicants must have at least two years or more working experience in the relevant field.
4. Applicants must not be more than 25 years of age for Undergraduates and not more than 35 years of age for Masters. Students currently at Public Universities on Government sponsorship or any other scholarship need not apply.
Procedure of Application Application indicating age, sex, course, home district, telephone contact, email address together with photocopies of academic certificates and transcripts should be addressed to: The Secretary Central Scholarships Committee Ministry of Education and Sports Higher Education Department And hand delivered to: Communication and Information Management Unit 2nd Floor, Embassy House To reach not later than Wednesday, 23rd December 2015.
The shortlist will be displayed on the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Sports Notice Boards at Embassy House and Legacy Towers 3rd Floor on Friday, 8th January 2016.