Unethical Life Hacks
1. Can’t write a good job application or CV? Post a fake job application online for the industry that you’re interested in entering. Use those job applications to create a master one for yourself.
2. Stuck on business ideas? Create a fake competition that promises funding for innovative ideas. Ask participants to submit full business plans complete with marketing strategies and financials and business model. Sieve through them and implement the best.
3. If you ask someone a question and they only give you a partial answer, maintain eye-contact and stay silent. The answerer will usually assume the original answer wasn’t good enough, and they’ll keep talking.
4. Want free publicity? Send in a complete story anonymously to various online sites about anything. Tell the sites it’s an exclusive. They will all publish it and before long, the mainstream media will pick it up.
5. Want to save for your retirement? Looking for easier ways to invest? Buy a life insurance policy for any of your friends or family and let them have you as the beneficiary. Let your friends take out life insurance policy with them as the beneficiary. Now sit back and wait.
6. Want free phone accessories? Move to any 5-star hotel and claim you were a guest some weeks back and left your charger. Usually, they will bring you a box with all types of chargers. Pick one that suits you
7. ADD MORE…